LABsunset

LABsunset
Lovely LA (Photo by Screaming Chica)

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Our June 27th Show @ FIX

Father's day weekend, my man and I were going to see my nephew sing with the Pasadena Boys Choir. Realizing the Sidewalk Chalk Festival was happening at the Paseo Colorado, I made up some flyers inviting chalk artists to join us at our event every last Sunday of the month. What I didn't know, was that they were going for the Guinness World Record for the largest display of chalk pavement art and they got it with 179 amazing murals! What we got was our first chalk artist at LAB, Mr. Ink Rezin. He is a very sweet man and super talented artist. Thanks again, Rez!


www.myspace.com/inkrezin
www.facebook.com/inkrezin








Little cutie & Rezin...Chalking it up!
The finished fish.


Ink Rezin chillin' with a FIX ice tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment